Brazilian Tomato Vinaigrette, quick and easy to make salsa that’s perfect for adding freshness and a bit of zing to any dish.
Serving Brazilian Tomato Vinaigrette
This quick and simple side salad is perfect to serve with our recipe for Vegan Feijoada (Brazilian Black Bean Stew). The freshness helps cut through the rich stew.
Brazilian Tomato Vinaigrette
- 1 large beef tomato
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small brown onion
- 1 red chilli
- Small bunch coriander
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 50 ml white wine vinegar
- 15 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Finely dice the tomato and green bell pepper, discarding any seeds. Add to a bowl.
- Very finely dice the onion and red chilli, also add them to the bowl.
- Finely chop the fresh coriander, add to the bowl. Mix everything together then add the salt, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil mix again then let sit for at least 10 minutes before mixing a final time then serving.