Steamed broccoli in a spicy Korean dressing. Perfect as a quick and easy vegan Korean banchan.
Korean Broccoli Banchan
A quick and easy vegan Korean banchan. Steamed broccoli in a spicy Korean dressing.
- 200 g tenderstem broccoli broccolini
- 3 teaspoons tamari
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons gochugaru more or less to taste
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 spring onion finely sliced
- Cut the broccoli into bite sized pieces. To cook, steam them for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, 3 teaspoons tamari, 2 teaspoons sesame oil, 2 teaspoons gochugaru, 1 teaspoon agave syrup and one finely sliced spring onion.
- Once the broccoli is cooked add to the bowl with the other ingredients and mix well to coat.
Tried this recipe?Mention @mikeronm or tag #theveganplanetkitchen!
See the main Vegan Banchan post for more vegan banchan ideas.